1. A Motion was passed to move forward on raising funds for the construction of six (6) new courts as well as a covered seating area.
2. A Motion was passed to accept the $75 membership fee breakdown as follows: $35.00 contingency, $10.00 court rental, $10.00 court expenses, $10.00 administrative expenses, $5.00 liability insurance, $5.00 equipment.
3. A Motion was passed to deposit an additional $2,980 into the Contingency Fund for a total of $5,000.
4. The 2017 Appointment List for Operations, Committee Heads, Program Coordinators and Program Captains has been updated on the website.
5. The next General Meeting of the Penticton Pickleball Club will be held on April 19, 2017 at 7:00 pm at the South Main Drop-In Centre.
at 10:08 AM